Monday, September 26, 2011

the BEST coffee in the world!

I am so impressed with myself at this second that it's pretty unbelievable...well maybe not, since I am VERY impressive.  However, this coffee is SO good.  I would drink the entire jar if I didn't have plans to put on sweats, crawl into bed, and finish reading a book about Autism. Anywho... this is what you need:
2/3 cup coffee ground for french press (aka, coarse)
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp  cinnamon (I can't help but think of Sleeping Beauty when I write that... one "tisp")
3 cups cold water
A jar
a French Press
(I still have no idea why my camera likes to do this awesome two-tone thing)


So, measure out all of your ingredients, throw them into a mason jar, and shove it into your fridge.  Go out to a wine bar with your friend, wake up in the morning and watch the Packers win. Then, come home and think to yourself...I was going to write a blog about something, but the tall cans of PBR are making my memory foggy.  Go to sleep, then come home from work on Monday and say out loud to yourself in in your studio "oh yeah you idiot, that coffee is still in the fridge."

Take the coffee out of the fridge and dump it into your french press.  Inhale as you do this because it smells delicious!

Rinse out the jar, and pour the coffee back in (after pouring a glass for yourself).  Store it in the fridge.
You can add a little cream if you want, but honest, it doesn't need it!
...YOU'RE WELCOME!







No comments:

Post a Comment