Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bridal Shower appetizers


Being the Maid of Honor is a full time job.  But, the perfect full time job for me!  I get to craft, plan, and be in total CONTROL of stuff.  Perfect!  So, here are the things that I have been making/doing so far this summer.  Instructions/ Recipes are included individually below this entry.  If you click on the hyperlink, it will take you directly to the entry/instructions/recipe.  You’re welcome.  Also, I wore an awesome new dress that I made, but I don't have an entry ready about it so, hold your breath, and you can also wear a 60's inspired dress with a "spool" print.

Delicious and HEINOUS Roasted Roma tomatoes.  SOOOO good.  Check out Christina’s blog at Foodie with a Life.  She may roam the aisle of grocery stores and creep out the owners of small businesses, but she makes good food easy for the rest of us.

Here are what mine looked like....I used crackers like a true Ballard girl:




1 comment:

  1. I pride myself on culinary creepiness.

    Christina
    Www.foodiewithalife.com

    ReplyDelete