Friday, August 17, 2012

Favorites Friday

Isn't this pretty?

Man, what a week.  I opened my Etsy page, which you can check out here:Torn and Frayed

Which meant that I spent a lot of time making stuff to sell, and running around taking pictures in different light. 

I also spent a lot of time with animals! It's so much better when they are not yours and you just get to pet and look at them and not have to worry about feeding, walking, and grooming. 


Another ridiculous thing I did and that I am still doing is a cleanse.  This is different than any of the others I have ever done before, and I'm not really sure if it is worth the alleged benefits...I feel ok, pretty tired though.  Yesterday I ate 8 bananas and 8 yogurts.  WTF?  Today, I am prepping food for the weekend becasue I am going to a friends cabin.  Tomorrow is a veggie and chicken day.  So I am cutting and cooking all sorts of veggies to snack on while everyone else eats jalapeno chips and drinks beer.

I made these:
Take some Kale that has been sitting in your fridge for too long. Remove the leaves from the thick stems.  Tear into bite sized pieces.  Wash and dry thoroughly.  Place on a cookie sheet, drizzle with about 1 tsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.  Bake for about 10 minutes on 350.  They're pretty good, but no jalapeno chip.

Have a great weekend, I've got a recyclable shopping bag to fill with veggies and chicken and a ferry to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment