Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day!


Today it is snowing.  I decided to go through all my old patterns and make a dress.  This is what I came up with.  It only took ½ bottle of wine and some real concentration, also Bon Iver. Oh and I made braised balsamic chicken. BooYah. I’m a 40 year old house wife.  So here is my recipe for the chicken, and following are the pictures of the dress.
Braised Balsamic Chicken
You will need:
  • About 1 pound of chicken breast
  • A can of diced tomatoes (I used Mexican style because that’s all I had and I am not walking out in this shit)
  • ½ cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp of each of the following: dried basil, dried oregano, dried rosemary
  • ½ tsp dried thyme
  • olive oil
  • ¼ of an onion, thinly sliced
Brown onion and raw chicken in pan.  Really brown it.  I almost burned mine, don’t do that, but do make sure that the onion is nice and brown,  Then dump in everything else. Turn the heat down to medium.  Go look at pinterest for about 15 minutes.  Yum yum, you’re done.




No comments:

Post a Comment